Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Εverybody lies ...




If you see the truth beneath the lies you laid on me , you will see that everything is consumed  in the poison of our souls . All the lies then became a truth and the truth melt in the fear of the existance . So when you say something , you have to know ,that from the moment you said it , whether if it's true or not , with your words and only you make it exist ;and then everything is a fair game until the morning ... Xoxo a liar ... 




                                                                  top lies boys say ... 

 " I'll call you " ----what they really mean " I might call you ... 

" We are just friends " ---- what they really mean  " I know we are something more than friends " 

" You are not fat " ----  what they really mean " Well you aren't a model either " 

" i never dated her before " ----- what they really mean " We just hooked up for several times " 

 " I didn't drink yesterday " --- what they really mean " What is it a abottle or 2 ? " 

" I love your friends " ---- what they really mean " Apart from her , her , her , her ... " 

" I am not jealous of your ex " ---- what they really mean " I think im boiling right now , wht does he want ? " 
"I won't hurt you " ---- what they really mean " I will just break your heart "

                                                                 
                                                     top lies girls say 

"I will never lie to you " ---- what they really mean " I will just hide a part from truth " 

" I love everything about you " ------ what they really mean " except from this , this this .... 

" I never knew you called "---- what they really mean " I don't want you to call again " 

" We are just friends " --- what they really mean " But I have deep feelings for him !!! " 

" Nothing is wrong Im ok " ---- what they really mena " Of course and something is wrong , I just don't wanna be a burden ! " 

"I don't think about him " ---- what they really mean " Maybe several times .. " 

 "Im not mad at you " ---- what they really mean " I will break your head !!!! "
                                                      


                                                     top lies best friends say 



"It suits you "----- what they really mean " Ill be the best in the prom , while you are inthis dress "

"I don't like your boyfriend " ---- what they really mean " I just find him completely hot and cute ... " 

" Nothing happened between me and him " --- what they really mean " We just kissed ! " 

   

Soooo A lie , is nothing more than a secret kept in your heart only to avoid something you cannot even control... And you know what that means aren't you ? 
The secret must be kept with your life , cuz even when two know the secret , then the one must be dead ..
XoXo a sincere liar :)